Sunday, April 22, 2007


Sometimes u win
and u dont know it....
this battle where both of us lose each day....
Sometimes u manage
to make me feel
the heat from ur soul smouldering away...
when your meandering melancholy seeps quietly
through the invisible barriers I have created......
and i watch helplessly-the long gathered heaps of my strength...melting away..
transforming into fluid compassion....
And i know u won again
when my heart breaks into a billion pieces...
watching u cling to a thin thread....
oscillating between the fear of losing...
and the meaninglessness of winning....
But what u fail to know is...
I know, I feel, and I die everytime my realisations come alive....
We both are fighting......u your fears....and me my pretence.

2 comments:

aroop said...

there are other worlds
there are other dreams
dreams where failure is feasible,
honourable!!
worth striving for..
worlds where recognition is not a barometer,
of human worth and brilliance..........

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.